Friday, January 15, 2010

#4

At 9:30 this evening I pulled into FasGas for some gas. I went into pay and this guy was standing in front of me and this random scrubby looking guy comes out of the bathroom and starts talking to him. I don't like to eavesdrop but the conversation went something like this:

"SCRUB: Hey man.
NON-SCRUB: Hey?
SCRUB: Do you have a car?
NON-SCRUB: Yeah.
SCRUB: Can I have a ride?
NON-SCRUB: Where too?
SCRUB: To the duplexes.
NON-SCRUB: That's like down the block...
SCRUB: Sure, but can I have a ride?
NON-SCRUB: Uh... No, my car's full.
SCRUB: Alright take it easy man."

So as I was listening to this conversation I realized that as soon as I had paid for my stuff he would immediately start badgering me for a ride. That time finally came when he asked me for a ride. I noticed that his eyes were as red as the devil's dick and he smelled like Cheech and Chong rolled into one. Like once you're in a FasGas begging a teenager for a ride down the street that's pretty much rock bottom. And I'd know rock bottom, I watch Jersey Shore. So I managed to convince him not to hitchhike with me and I walked out of the store really quickly. Then I noticed he was following me. So I ran all the way to my car and locked the door really quickly and drove away. All the while this was playing in my head:

"Welcome to NBC Nightly News, the corpse of a young man was found brutally mutilated in his own vehicle, apparently the result of picking up a deranged hitchhiking scrub in a FasGas..."
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment