Tuesday, February 9, 2010

#6

So I know I haven't posted in over three weeks and you've all been desperately anticipating a new blog. So here it is! I'm sorry I haven't been posting more but there's been stuff going on in my life. That's right. Bloggers have lives.

So I heard something very interesting this morning on the radio. Apparently a strip club in Ohio is doing 'Lapdances 4 Haiti.' So they're both slutty and charitable. Good job girls. That gave me an idea. This idea is called, 'Horin' for Haiti.' Hookers take all the money they'd normally give to their pimps and give it to a charity. Plus, both prostitution and charity are tax-deductible. Who knew?
Two dolla' she touch you.
Four dolla' you touch her.
Now its time for a big dose of my wrath. Ke$ha has a new song out. And even if I was mocking her I couldn't have came up with a more perfect title than what she actually used. Blah Blah Blah. And too boot its featuring the man-whores known as 3OH!3. These fuckers make LMFAO's songwriting ability look like System of a Down.

And in news that people give a fuck about a colonel in New Brunswick was arrested for murdering and raping two girls. He is described as white-haired, southern and smelling like chicken.


Artist's rendition.


Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment